Required reagents not included in kit
Reagents required by not supplied:
- Antibody to target of interest (user-dependent). See this section for more information on antibody selection
- Optional: additional SNAP-CUTANA K-MetStat Panel of spike-in controls, if mapping a target in the K-MetStat Panel
- NOTE: The K-MetStat Panel included with the kit is sufficient for positive and negative control reactions only.
- Protease inhibitor (e.g. cOmplete™, EDTA-free Protease Inhibitor Cocktail, Roche 11873580001)
- 0.4% Trypan Blue (e.g. Invitrogen T10282)
- Isopropanol (any vendor, for kit Versions 1-3 only)
- 100% Ethanol (any vendor, for kit Version 4)
- Molecular biology grade water, any vendor
- DMSO and PBS, for optimizing Digitonin permeabilization of cells
- CUTANA™ CUT&RUN Library Prep Kit, 48 reactions (EpiCypher 14-1001 & 14-1002)
- The two versions of this kit contain distinct primer sets, allowing up to 96 CUT&RUN libraries to be multiplexed when kits are used together.
Equipment required but not supplied:
- 1.5, 15 and 50 mL tubes
- Magnetic separation rack for 1.5 mL tubes (e.g. EpiCypher 10-0012) and 8-strip tubes (e.g. EpiCypher 10-0008)
- Qubit™ 4 Fluorometer (Invitrogen Q33238) and 1X dsDNA HS Kit (Q33230)
- 8-channel multi-channel pipettor (e.g. VWR 76169-250) and multi-channel reagent reservoirs (e.g. Thermo Fisher Scientific 14-387-072)
- Vortex (e.g. Vortex-Genie®, Scientific Industries SI-0236)
- Thermocycler (e.g. from BioRad, Applied Biosystems, Eppendorf)
- Tube nutator for incubation steps (e.g. VWR 82007-202)
- It is critical to use a nutator rather than a rotator to keep liquid in tube conical bottom and avoid bead drying.
- Capillary electrophoresis machine and required reagents (e.g. AgilentTapeStation® and D1000 ScreenTape 5067-5582 & D100 Reagents 5067-5583, or Agilent Bioanalyzer® and High Sensitivity DNA Analysis Kit 5067-4626)
- Used AFTER library prep to check the quality of final purified sequencing libraries.